Here I am.....



Here I am. I have been dragged kicking and screaming into the wonderful world of blogging. I consider myself a fairly technologically inclined person; I am totally dependent on my cell phone, PDA and computer with all it's finery, but somehow blogging scared me. So with a fair amount of prodding from my friends- I have done it. I don't know if anyone cares what I have to say- but here goes. If it turns out that no one cares a wit about my ramblings, then I will just go back to my blog-free life and pick up where I left off :-)

This blog will hopefully help people who have an interest in the modeling business get a handle on what it is all about. This is an industry rife with misinformation and scams. If you have a question or observation that you would like to post, by all means do so. Moms- this means you too! When I am not doing this, that's what I'm doing too: Momming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment