To Old to be Hwang Mi Hee's fan!?

It's about a year since i got my Daum and Naver account from American born Korean friend. FYI, if you want to create account at Daum or Naver, you need South Korea phone number and Korea ID. Since then, I tried almost once a month for a year to join "http://cafe.daum.net/racinghmh" (an official HMH fan forum). Why? because each time i try to join, they give me an error messages, picture text messages not html text (I cannot read Hangul) and I cannot use translator either.



Today.... I tried it again. I got same messages, i accidentally highlight the text, and yes! They give me text messages now not a pics! Happily I copy paste it to google translator! below is not the real translate, but it had same meaning, just imagine someone tell you in polite way.



"Sorry dude, you're to old for Hwang Mi Hee. To join at least you must born after 1950 (mean max age to join is 60 years old). But don't worry, there still forum that suit you"



p/s : Because it almost impossible to find any handphone number with owner that not register to Daum or Naver my friend use his grandfather hp and ID :). Amazingly i can join any other forum without age problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment