Hot actress photos - hot actress gallery :
This article will discuss about Certain fundamental principles must be followed, if you want to excel in the art of make-up. Take time if your make-up is to enhance your natural look and not project a heavily made up face. Every step in applying make-up must merge with the previous one. For instance, rouge and foundation should not appear as scratches demarcated by lines. On the other hand, it must blend evenly with one another. Medicated stick must always he used with ca I hon. Apply with light strokes and do not overdo it as these spots or areas will stand out. Shadowing with the medicated st
ick must be done carefully. Water based congealers last longer and is generally foundation, the cream foundation you can substitute congealers by using lighter than your skin tone. Applied before foundation. If using a liquid or solid Normal skin types require minimal foundation. Skilful shadowing covers flaws, highlights your ‘plus’ feature points and can help to change the shape of the face. Highlighting helps to emphasize features. If you are young you can afford to be more adventurous. Use a variety of bright shades and colors. As you grow older, neutral or natural subtle shades are suitable.
A beauty look that is natural and perfect can be had only with minimal make-up base. Foundation evens out your texture and skin tone. It helps to protect skin from pollution. For an evening out you can do with a glamorous look. A lighter and natural foundation looks good on any face where day make-up is concerned; every woman is endowed with her own special features. Highlighting the attractive features you possess. Even normal or natural skin tone is patchy and has dark and light areas on the skin and foundation can provide an overall even skin tone. Skin must be thoroughly cleansed for make-up application. Dab a little astringent, if you possess an oily skin and follow this with a light application of moisturizer. For dry skin, omit the astringent and smooth on a light moisturizer to serve as an overall base for make-up. Before smoothening foundation, blot excess moisturizer with a tissue. You may spray your face with chilled mineral water. Blot well with a tissue to get that fresh ‘neutral’ base for make-up. Avoid the use of a concealed if you are using a cream foundation. As cream foundation does all that a concealed does. Put a blob of foundation onto the palm of your hand. As foundation dries fast, dot foundation on face section by section. Blend each section before moving on. It is advisable to start with your forehead. With small, circular movements start across the forehead and blend downwards away from the hairline. Move down the temples across cheek to the ear and cover the chin area and neck. Now work on the other side of your face. Lastly do your brow bone and then your nose. Blend foundation thoroughly onto skin using your finger tips or a damp (not soaking wet!) cosmetic sponge. For excellent results, it is advisable to use a dry latex sponge or wedge. A wedge blends your foundation evenly without streaking it. Dust face with powder to ‘set’ the foundation. Note: If using a concealed, take care not to drag the skin under the eyes. Space the three dots of concealed under each eye. Blend gently with finger tips.
Setting the foundation - A few guidelines
• Application of foundation around the eye area must be done very carefully or else it will project a wrinkled look. Use very little foundation. While applying foundation on eye area, gently raise eyebrows and blend downwards, towards the eye lashes.
• Blend foundation thoroughly before dusting powder.
• Foundation must always be worked in one direction.
• Smoothen foundation, always using upward and outward movements. A Use foundation sparingly. Just enough to smoothen gently and not to deposit a thick layer of foundation of the skin.
• Apply foundation carefully on hair line.
• Medicated stick or cover up stick must be a shade lighter than your skin color.
• A Blend foundation down the face to fade away under chin always in the direction of the tiny, facial hairs. Never neglect your throat and behind your ears.
• Brush off excess powder downwards so that the tiny, facial hairs will not stand up.
• Translucent powder should be dusted on with a loosely, bristled brush or a wide powder puff.