I NEED A FAIRY 선녀가 필요해 NEW KOREAN DRAMA 2012

Labels:

Title: 선녀가 필요해 / I Need a Fairy
Chinese Title: 需要仙女
Genre: sitcom
Episodes: 60 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2012-Feb-27 to 2012-May-18
Air time: Monday to Friday 19:45


I NEED A FAIRY 선녀가 필요해 SYNOPSIS

‘I Need a Fairy’ will be a comprehensive description of Korean women love and desire. This drama to be known as korean version of ‘Sex and the City
Two beautiful angel falling from the heaven and become a mother and daughter. This sitcom show how they deal with their new life.


I NEED A FAIRY 선녀가 필요해 CASTS / PLAYERS
 
Cha In Pyo as Cha Se Joo
Hwang Woo Seul Hye
as Chae Hwa
Shim Hye Jin
as Wang Mo (Chae Hwa’s mom)
Park Min Woo
as Cha Kook Min
Woo Ri
as Cha Na Ra
Park Hee Jin
as Geum Bo Hwa
Lee Doo Il
as Cha Se Dong
Yoon Ji Min
as Ma Tae Hee
Min Ji

Heo Young Saeng


I NEED A FAIRY 선녀가 필요해 PRODUCTION
 
Director: Jeong Heum Moon, Ko Chan Soo
Screenwriter: Kim Mi Yoon, Kwak Kyeong Yoon, Sin Kwang Ho, Song Hye Jin


I NEED A FAIRY 선녀가 필요해 PHOTOS GALLERY
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment