Winter Engagement Pictures

One of my New Year's resolutions (besides working out and eating better), is to try and blog more often and make it more personal.

Ok, so here goes. I am really looking forward to taking Jen and Bob's engagement pictures this weekend! Bob loves hockey, so we are going with a winter theme.

I know that it may seem crazy to want to go outside when everything is covered with a blanket of snow. It is definitely alot warmer in my house.

I woke up this morning and we had received about 3 more inches of the white stuff. The trees were flocked with snow and it was quiet outside.

It was really beautiful!

So, call me crazy, but I think it is important to embrace all the beauty that winter has to offer! It really didn't feel like winter a few short weeks ago.

So I plan on bundling up and heading outdoors for some fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment