Hot actress photos - hot actress gallery :
For bangladeshi boys and girls : Acne is a common inflammatory disorder of the sebaceous gland just below the skin surface. It is characterized by the recurring formation of black heads, white heads and pimples. Primarily, acne occurs on the face but in some cases, it may be noticed by the back, shoulders, chest and arms. Hormones- the culprits are at their peak of activity thus influencing the secretion of the sebaceous glands. The excess production of sebum causes breakouts that are highly incident during puberty and menstruation. At times, psychological stress causes acne. Cleanse skin morning and night with mild home-made cleansers. Refrain from using facial scrub, when acne is severe. Stop picking your pimples and acne. Diet - an important factor in acne Balanced nutrition and diet, skin hygiene, adequate sleep, exercise, fresh air and sunlight help in combating acne. Carbohydrates and foods with a high fat content should be avoided from diet. The high content of oxalic acid that is present in chocolates, cocoa and rhubarb inhibit the body’s absorption of calcium. Since calcium maintains the acid - alkali balance of the body, it is important for a clear complexion. Reducing salt intake in your diet also shows a remarkable improvement in complexion. Vitamins are necessary for your lovely, smooth skin. Vitamin A is important for clear, healthy skin. Vitamin B Complex reduces facial greasiness and the formation of blackheads.
• Saturate cotton wool in mint juice extract and apply every day.
• Apply crushed marigold leaves on acne.
• Boil and mash plums to get roughly eight teaspoons. Combine with 1 teaspoon of almond oil and apply.
• Make a smooth paste of Kasturi Turmeric and apply evenly on acne.
• Apply a mask made out of fresh Neem leaves ground to a finepaste. Addal/4teaspoonofturmericpowder, sandal wood paste and gram flour. Let it dry completely before rinsing.