Wong Cho Lam Will Not Cast Girlfriend, Leanne Li, in Fresh Ball » Gossip

Labels: ,

Wong Cho Lam Will Not Cast Girlfriend, Leanne Li, in Fresh Ball » Gossip
Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍)


At the anniversary banquet for an enterpreneur group, Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) showcased his agreeable aptitude and acclaimed mimcry skills. Singing Raymond Lam’s (林峰) Chok song, Cho Lam joked, “I am never accustomed to sing my own songs! Perhaps abutting time back I absolution my fresh song, I may accept to alarm it Chok 2!”

Earlier, it was appear that Wong Cho Lam will be autograph the calligraphy for an accessible TVB, which incurred anxious complaints from the company’s scriptwriting department. Accused of bold approximate ability in his accessible series, Cho Lam antiseptic this was not the case. “I will serve as the scriptwriter and handle the scriptwriting responsibilities.”

Cho Lam’s fresh role as TVB scriptwriter angry concern as to whether he will be casting his girlfriend, Leanne Li (李亞男), in the accessible drama. Cho Lam stated, “Business and claimed affairs are abstracted from anniversary other.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment